Dear Sir / Madam, We wish to inform you that the Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. According to the indicated legislation, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights. Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
1. The data you provide will be processed for the following purposes: electronic commerce
2. The treatment will be carried out in the following ways: computerized / manual
3. The provision of data is mandatory and any refusal to provide such data could result in the partial or total non-execution of the contract.
4. The data will not be disclosed to other subjects, nor will it be disseminated
5. The data controller is: Marcialonga Soc. Coop. with registered office in Loc. Stalimen, 4, 38037 Predazzo (TN) – Italy
6. The person in charge of the treatment is Angelo Corradini
7. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which we reproduce in full for your convenience
Art. 7 – Right to access personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain information about:
a. The origin of the personal data
b. of the purposes and methods of the processing them
c. of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments
d. of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2
e. of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a. Updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data.
b. The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
c. The attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfilment proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of means with respect to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a. For legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent toi the purpose of the collection.
b. To the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose os sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.